Senior Backend Developer (PHP)
easybell is looking for a full-time senior backend developer. Your responsibilities will be providing technical guidance to the rest of the team. You’ll also be enhancing our existing Laravel based applications, as well as building new backend systems from scratch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enhancing our Laravel and Lumen based systems
- Fostering the separation of powers between frontend and backend by providing RESTful JSON interfaces for our existing systems
- Building new backend systems based on Laravel
- At least one year of PHP development experience
- Experience in Database systems
- Experience with Asterisk based telephony systems beneficial
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Thinking in RESTful interfaces (XML/JSON/SOAP)
- Test Driven development
- Agile mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- A modern and spacious workplace
- Up to four people offices giving you space to communicate as well as focus
- Choose between modern platforms to work with the system you work best
- Home office option
- Free coffee, juices, and water
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
About the company
easybell is an internet and telephony provider for individuals as well as business clients. Our most important products are DSL connections, SIP trunks, our cloud telephony appliance, and voice over ip telephony.
The company was founded in 2006 and is located in the very center of Berlin. We are part of the market-listed ecotel group which provides us with excellent access to affordable upfront services.
Our inexpensive rates feature fair contract conditions with no minimum duration. We develop our products and services from an understandable and flexible point of view.
Our Tech Stack
- PHP 7.1 and above
- Laravel 5.5 and above